Over the years, FOAL volunteers who work for companies that fund grants for hours volunteered have done so for the library. Recently, Allstate Agent Timothy Bates volunteered his time at the library in order to fulfill application requirements for A Helping Hands in the Community grant. This grant not only requires the Agent to volunteer time, but is limited in number and rewarded after review. We appreciate Allstate Foundation’s support of FOAL as we continue our mission to benefit the library and the community.
Other companies in the area, including ExxonMobil, Chevron, and Best Buy, support their employees or retirees volunteerism by providing grants. Check with your Human Resources department to see if they do the same.
Last year FOAL received over $900 to benefit the Atascocita Branch Library.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS SUPPORTERS: The first day you can link your Kroger plus Card to your organization is August 1, 2016. All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
- If you do not have a Kroger plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger. Register online at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box to register.
oTo sign up you will need to enter your zip code, click on favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
o Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent.
Already have an account? • Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Once you are logged in, click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number. • Update or confirm your information.
- Enter your NPO’s number 80369 or Friends of the Atascocita Library and click on confirm.
• To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your information page. Remember, a customer must swipe their registered Kroger plus Card or use their Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count. If you have problems signing in or creating an account please call Online Account Customer Service: 1-866-221-4141.
In an effort to provide increased library information to the community, the Friends of the Atascocita Library is seeking donations to fund a new electronic sign to replace the existing informational sign.
Your Name in Lights. With a goal of raising $8,000, a thank you, with the donor’s name or business name, will run on the sign for the following period of time: two weeks for a $500 donation; one week for a $250 donation; or one day per $50 donation.
The Friends of the Atascocita Library is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. To make a tax deductible donation to help provide an electronic sign for the Atascocita Branch Library, please print and fill out the form linked below, and return along with your check to:
Friends of the Atascocita Library
19520 Pinehurst Trail Dr.
Humble, TX, 77346.
Please make checks payable to Friends of the Atascocita Library(FOAL). If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Name in Lights Donation Form