Last year FOAL received over $900 to benefit the Atascocita Branch Library.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS SUPPORTERS: The first day you can link your Kroger plus Card to your organization is August 1, 2016. All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
- If you do not have a Kroger plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger. Register online at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box to register.
oTo sign up you will need to enter your zip code, click on favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
o Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent.
Already have an account? • Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Once you are logged in, click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number. • Update or confirm your information.
- Enter your NPO’s number 80369 or Friends of the Atascocita Library and click on confirm.
• To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your information page. Remember, a customer must swipe their registered Kroger plus Card or use their Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count. If you have problems signing in or creating an account please call Online Account Customer Service: 1-866-221-4141.